2021 was a remarkable year for the Fintech in the Middle-East and globally.
authoritatively Fintech companies across the Middle-East continue to make the financial system simpler and faster.
The region is showing clear signs of becoming a thriving global innovation environment, making being based in the the UAE an exciting prospect for entrepreneurs and tech professionals, alike.
Our latest report, curated from information published by the region’s most authoritative online sources, combines the latest key data and trends shaping the Middle East’s Fintech sector in 2022.
extemporarily Inside our Fintech Middle-East 2022 report, you’ll find information on…
- 〉 The state of the Fintech sector across the Middle-East including where the growth is
- 〉 Profiles of the top three MENA Fintech investors are
- 〉 Who the start-up accelerators & incubators for Middle-East based start-ups are
- 〉 The top-15 rising Fintech start-up stars across MENA
- 〉 What innovations and trends are predicted to shape the sector in 2022
- 〉 A look at the state of Crypto across the Middle-East in 2022
- 〉 The key initiatives and legal frameworks being introduced across MENA